Emilie's Garden

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

my garden june 25


Cucumber, Peppers, Lettuce, Leeks, Peas



Tomatoes, Lettuce, Leeks, and Pumpkins in background



Autry's Sunflowers



First Peas



I should have started documenting my garden from the getgo, but I am going to start now. This is what is in my garden. I know that no one probably cares but me, but I want to see how my garden progresses so here's my garden blog.
Leeks-planted late march
peas-planted late march
lettuce and spinach-planted late march. I had an over abundance of lettuce and spinach so I have since taken up the plants and planted other things. I still have 4 lettuce plants and this is more than enough to provide us with an abundance of lettuce.
broccoli-planted early march. It didn't grow very well so I uprooted it
Tomatoes-the first ones were planted May 14th (Early Girl, Sweet Million, and Yellow Pear). I planted one more the beginning of June (sun gold), another June 10th (white something, and I planted 2 More cherry tomatoes June 29
Peppers-planted 2 bell peppers May 14th and another the beginning of June.
Pumpkins- 3 pumpkin plants May 14th
Zuchinni-Planted two May 14th (they rotted because of all the rain). Planted 2 more mid June
Cucumbers-Planted mid June
Raspberries-1 in March
Sunflowers-Autry planted the end of April
Corn-panted May 14th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home